Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The story of my purse, and today's sweet Winner's find!

Well my mom and I were out on our usual Tuesday shopping trip one day, and I picked up this BCBGmaxazria purse that I had seen before at Winners. It had been about $150. Well I looked at the tag and it had been marked down to *$40*! Well you can bet I grabbed it up, I couldn't believe right up until I was paying for it that it had been marked down so much, all for a little scuff on the handle! This is a $500 handbag! This was nearly a year ago and I'm still using it. It honestly is the only purse I've ever had that I've loved so much I never had a want to switch to a different one.

The second picture is today's Winners find, an Ed Hardy card wallet. I'm not sure if it is real ostrich leather because of the price but according to the labels it is real leather. It's a wonderful light brown that sets off the neon tattoo design, and the card slots and button tab are a yummy bronzy snake print. I'm in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment