Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My new truck!

ERMAHGERD! I got a new truck today! Well not NEW, but new to me! It's a 1996 GMC Sierra 1500, and my favourite vehicle colour, red! Originally I thought I wanted to go with a black vehicle but turns out I just had to go red. Here are some things I like about it, followed by some pictures.

10 Things I Like About My Truck
1. It's big.
2. It's red.
3. It's old and HEAVY.
4. Opening the door feels like swinging open a safe door.
5. The extended cab is old school so there's no doors, you gotta squeeze on in over the front seats.
6. It's got the kind of e-brake you step on.
7. The seats have buttons you press to make them move around.
8. It's fun to be a wee person driving a big vehicle.
9. It has a cassette tape player AND a CD player (cha-ching!)
10. It's BIG!

And now some pictures!






Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment