Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Random Plant Thing

Remeber the dracaena I chopped down because it got cold damaged? There's signs of life!


I was doing the daily misting and noticed these two new sprouts on the end of one of the stalks! Also...


Not the best picture, but you can tell that there is somethin' brewin' under that bark! I think we are due for another sprout! There's also this...


There was a small closed spike of leaves that survived the big chop because it was only partially damaged and I wanted to see if it would open up. Well all of a sudden one morning it looks like it exploded! I'm really happy one original leaf cluster survived!

That's all for now, I will be doing a big update soon because tonight I repotted and re-arranged some of the plants and the plant area is looking really snazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment