Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally my deiffenbachia is growing!

Soooo remember a long time ago in November I posted how I had a deiffenbachia leaf cutting I was determined to root, and it was supposed to take forever this way but I was being patient because the leaf looked healthy, and it had already been two months with nothing happening? Well...



Finally after *7 MONTHS* some action is happening! The tip of that leaf that is emerging used to be level with the small open leaf! The white ring near the tip of the opening leaf was at the base of the small leaf FOREVER and I thought nothing would ever happen and it is finally showing some signs of life! It has actually opened a lot more since this picture was taken but I need to go take a more recent picture to show. It must've been saving up energy forever to get that leaf growing. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment